PMOLink, a leading strategy and technology consulting firm, works with clients to deliver results that make them successful. Every day, government agencies, corporations, institutions, and not-for-profit organizations rely on PMOLink’s expertise and objectivity, and on the combined capabilities and dedication of our exceptional people to find solutions and seize opportunities.
The firm has deep expertise in the following functional capabilities:
The firm is continually recognized for its quality work and corporate culture and has been regularly featured in the Best Companies rankings by New Orleans City Business magazine —and many others.
PMOLink provides experienced tested professionals to reduce work overloads, give you the additional resources to tackle challenging projects as well as assist you in deploying targeted improvement programs. We are an Oracle Gold Technology Partner.
PMOLink’s Project Management Process® tool is a fully integrated, navigable, and tailorable process reference model based on the Fourth Edition of the Project Management Institute’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide – Fourth Edition). PMOLink jumpstarts organizational program/project management competency by leveraging Project Management Process® and consultant expertise.
We are able to provide a range of skilled project and process management professionals who are focused on helping you achieve your objectives in program and project management practices, process improvement initiatives as well as training, mentoring and the application of software and other tools. Many of our professionals have substantial and varied industry experience. This experience allows our consultants to understand your business quickly and effectively and to rapidly bring value to your project work.
Examples of skilled professionals we provide are:
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Project Controls Managers
- Process Facilitators
- Decision Support Facilitators
- Information Technology Specialists
- Planners and Schedulers
- Cost and Budget Engineers
- Communications Specialists
- Document Control Specialists
Our clients, employees, and communities recognize PMOLink as a firm with:
- A corporate culture centered on Core Values of professionalism with vision and integrity.
- A long and successful history serving clients with distinction for more than 10 years
- A professional excellence awards program that rewards outstanding teamwork in support of clients.
- A commitment to supporting diversity in our workforce
- A legacy of corporate social responsibility that gives back to the communities in which we work
* PMBOK and PMP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.